Klein 9" High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers - Lineman's Bolt-Thread Holding
- Hinge opening holds and cleans 5/8'' (16 mm) pole line and hardware bolts or threaded rods.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with rounded nose and sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaw.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Handle Color: royal blue
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (16 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4'' (32 mm)
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (20 mm)
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-3/8'' (238 mm)
- Weight (lbs.): 1.18