Klein 9" Insulated High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers 2000 Series®
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- High-leverage design provides 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
- Cut Style: Side-Cutting
- Handle Color: Orange
- Handle Material: High-Dielectric Plastic
- Handle Type: Double Insulated
- Insulated: Yes
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (16 mm)
- Jaw Type: Knurled
- Jaw Width: 1-5/16'' (33 mm)
- Joint Type: Hot Riveted
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (20 mm)
- Material: Induction Hardened Steel
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-5/8'' (244 mm)
- Protection: 1000V
- Special Features: Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact with Conductive Parts
- Standard: IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505
- Sub Brand: 2000 Series®
- Type: High-Leverage
- Weight (lbs.): 1.25