Klein 9" Journeyman High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers - Heavy-Duty Cutting
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design.
- Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire.
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability.
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability.
- Soft material on outer surface for comfort and a firm grip.
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of the tool.
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
- Handle Color: light blue/black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32'' (40 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8'' (16 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4'' (32 mm)
- Knife Length: 25/32'' (20 mm)
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-1/2'' (241 mm)
- Sub Brand: Journeyman
- Weight (lbs.): 1.13