Welcome to American Safety - 1 800 438 6013
Superior Safety Equipment & Lineman Tools
You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your Quote.
The Bierer GT Grounding Assembly Tester is designed to provide integrity testing of the electrical characteristics of portable protective grounding assemblies. The GT Tester provides a reliable test by administering Rated ASTM Current up to 400 Amps through the grounding assembly and measuring the voltage drop across the assembly. The voltage drop in conjunction with a thorough visual inspection determines if the grounding assembly meets ASTM electrical specifications. The GT Tester is housed in a sturdy carrying case. Each unit is compact, weighs approximately 60 pounds and quickly confirms the condition of an entire grounding jumper assembly. It is easy to operate and can be set up for testing in a matter of minutes by qualified lab or field personnel.
• Powered by conventional 115VAC outlet rated at 20 amps or higher
• Compact and easy to read reference chart
• Easily converts for testing elbows, bushings, mechanical jumpers, substation clamps, truck grounds and cluster grounds
• Optional adapters are available for special applications
• Unit comes standard with ball stud electrode (817542), plain electrode (817600S), tightening pin (GT400SP), instruction manual.
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Expedited shipping is available.
First quality, best pricing.
529 Caleb Road Shelby, NC 28152
Operating Days: Mon - Fri
Open: 8:00 AM - Close: 5:00 PM EST
Saturday - Sunday: Close
Get all the latest information on Events,
Sales and Offers. Sign up for newsletter today.
Enter your e-mail Address