- This helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- CE: Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperature.
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
- CSA Z94.1-05 Type I Class E
- Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Size: 20.9-24.8"
- Weight: 1 lb.
A10BWA - White Helmet
A10BYA - Yellow Helmet
Yellow is Special Order Only, please Call Customer Service for Details and Pricing.